- 150-200ml (2/3 – ¾ cup) yogurt* of choice – as a general rule, Greek yogurt has the most protein
- 2 tsp matcha (finely ground green tea)
- Honey or maple syrup to taste (start with a little – the matcha is not at all bitter here)
- 1 blood orange or other orange – peeled and sliced
- Palmful of walnuts, pecans or almonds
- Add the yogurt to a mixing jug or bowl and sprinkle over the matcha and drizzle in a little honey or maple syrup.
- Whisk in thoroughly.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with sliced blood oranges and crumbled walnuts.
- Eat immediately.
Recipe and picture were taken from: http://kelliesfoodtoglow.com/2014/03/14/glow-green-matcha-yogurt-breakfast-bowl/ .