- 2¼ cup water
- 6 Bigelow Green Tea Bags
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 teaspoons key lime juice
- In a small sauce pan bring the water to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat and add the tea bags, sugar, ¼ cup of raspberries and lime juice. Stir well.
- Let steep for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove tea bags from the tea. Pour the mixture through a mesh strainer to remove the raspberry seeds.
- Place the remaining ¼ cup of raspberries directly in the molds, carefully pour the tea into each mold, place handles firmly in the molds.
- Place in the freezer and freeze at least 12 hours.
Recipe and picture were taken from: http://www.maebells.com/raspberry-green-tea-popsicle/