- 3 leaves of gelatin
- 1 glass of milk (200 ml)
- 1 glass of cream 36%
- 2 spoons of acacia honey
- 1 spoon of matcha powder
- 1 spoon of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon’s zest
1. Pour cold water over gelatin leaves and leave them like that for 5 minutes.
2. Mix milk with cream, and slightly heat it. Squeeze water of gelatin leaves and add them to milk-cream mixture. Mix it until gelatin completely melts. Add remaining ingredients and mix them.
3. Pour the mass into a form and leave it in a fridge for min. 3 hours.
Original recipe can be found on this site: http://whiteplate.com/2008/11/panna-cotta-z-zielona-herbata-matcha-i-okruszkami-cytryny/