Ingredients for 250ml:
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons
- 110g sugar
- 70g butter
- 1 tablespoon of matcha powder
How to make:
- Wash and dry lemons. Grate the rind and squish out juice. Put juice and grated rind into a metal bowl (or small pot).
- Add sugar and eggs. Whisk eggs with eggbeater. Add butter (but first slice it into smaller pieces).
- Pour some water into a pot, but not too much. It’s important, that it doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl. Boil the water and put gas jet on medium mode.
- Put a metal bowl over the pot. Heat everything, all the while stirring it with eggbeater. Butter will melt first. You need to heat it until it becomes like pudding.
- Add matcha powder.
- When Your cream is ready, pass it through a sieve.
- Put the cream into a jar and put it away in the fridge after it cools down. It will thicken there. You can keep the cream in the fridge up to 2 weeks.