- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, partially melted
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- First, preheat your waffle maker to low/medium.
- Then, whisk two large eggs in a large bowl. Add in the rest of the wet ingredients (minus the coconut oil, we will add this last!) and mix. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix to combine. Finally add in coconut oil and mix until smooth.
- Using a ½ cup measuring cup, scoop batter onto waffle maker. Let cook for about 2-2.5 minutes. Repeat.
- Top with coconut whipped cream, honey, and a few dairy-free chocolate chips!
The recipe was found on the blog Fitfoodiefinds: http://fitfoodiefinds.com/2015/02/matcha-green-tea-green-waffles/. Pictures were taken from this site as well.