- 85g (1/3 cup) Natural Roasted Almond Butter
- 1 cup + 2 tbs Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or „milk” of choice)
- 1 tsp Stevia Extract
- 10 drops Lemon Flavor or Almond Flavor
- 168g (8 scoops) Vanilla Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 60g (1/2 cup) Oat Flour
- 4 tsp Organic Matcha Powder
- 2-4oz Dark Chocolate, melted
- Line an 8 inch brownie pan with parchment paper both ways, set aside.
- In a stand mixer bowl with beater attachment, add the almond butter, milk, stevia and lemon flavor. Mix on low speed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the protein powder, oat flour and matcha powder. Slowly add this to the mixing stand mixer.
- Mix until the mixture is even, scraping down the sides of the bowl if necessary. It should have a texture like cookie dough.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten the surface with a rubber spatula or pastry roller.
- Tightly cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, slice the protein bars and drizzle them liberally with chocolate. Serve!
Recipe and the picture are from the blog: http://dessertswithbenefits.com/healthy-matcha-green-tea-fudge-protein-bars/