- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (or other nuts like cashews or almonds), ground
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds (made into fine flour)
- 1 tsp Matcha green tea powder
- 1 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/5 TBSP liquid sweetener (like raw honey or pure agave)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- Toppings: coconut shreds, ground pistachios, Matcha powder, goji berries
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well until they are all combined and you have a sticky, green dough.
- Roll into balls, add toppings and refrigerate.
- Enjoy with Your family!
The recipe was taken from the blog TalesofaKitchen and can be found under this address: http://talesofakitchen.com/desserts/quick-and-easy-lemon-matcha-truffles/